There is a two step registration process. Please complete both steps to register with Easts Men hockey club.
Step 1: Register with HNSW
This is to get your sports insurance for the year. You are unable to play unless registered and this must be done before the first league match of the season.
- Go to https://www.revolutionise.com.au/seha/registration/.
- If you are new this year register as a new member.
- If you are returning click renew
- Select SEHA Senior Player (over 18) as rego type
- Fill in ALL the details
- Choose Easts Hockey Club as the club
- Pay the fee
2. Pay Easts
This is to pay your subs to the club. We offer a $60 discount if you pay upfront and on time.
a. Pay in one go - Pay $380 before 31/03/2019
b. Pay in two tranches - Pay $220 before 31/03/2019 and a further $220 before 30/06/2019
Account details are:
Easts Hockey Club
(Please use full name as reference)